State Number 33 and country number 2!!




California is state number 33 for the trip, and Mexico country number 2!! Here are the terrific Triplat family!! Matt, along with Bens and me, and Richard, are amongst a small elite of people who've been asked to leave OM's ships... It creates quite a jocund bond!!

We're off now to revel in the wonder of gigantic sequoias (trees!) I love trees. And forests. And worlds. And you! One of the best things about this road trip is the closeness and love which grows between Bens and Eowyn and Coco and me. I am very thankful for them. And I am thankful for God whose creativity and wonder I am discovering in the natural beauty of this big land, and in the people we've been honoured to spend time with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lymphoma, Stage Four

I AM A US CITIZEN!

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop