My very favourite animal is actually a SLOTH!


WHAT'S YOURS?

Comments

Justin said…
Not sure if its my fav.

But yesterday I came out of our apartment in NYC, and I heard one of the strongest, and most distinctive sounds I've heard in a while. But I could not place its source.

I look up into a tree, and there is this tiny bird.

Could that be the source of the sound?

I look again, and the bird started pecking, making the strong distinctive sound.

My first ever woodpecker.

Tidy.

:)
Have never seen a sloth, nor, I think, a woodpecker. Fav animal:chook
Rachel J-L said…
Tigger, definately.
Though I love giraffes and zebras too.
(And woodpeckers sound fun.)
Jenny said…
My favourite would have to be the giraffe. There was a new baby one introduced to the public at the Melbourne zoo last week. Very cute.
Jenny
I do like giraffes, but kookaburras are definately my favourite animal - love em the little chuckling chappies.
That sloth always looks so slothful.

Popular posts from this blog

Lymphoma, Stage Four

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop