Megs' and Eowyn's sunday school class!

(From left to right) Daniel, Dove, Eowyn, Calvin, Eden, Zoe, Judah and Chet. (The other half of the class were off on adventures with their dads, as it's Father's Day in the USA and people here are really into these 'day' celebrations! Even random things like St. Patrick's Day and Valentine's Day and Halloween inspire gawdy garden decorations.) (Actually, given the fact that I'm about to be given Irish citizenship by descent, through my Grandfather James and my Grandmother Rachel, my Mum's parents who I never met, ST PATRICK'S DAY IS VERY IMPORTANT!) (And so is Father's Day - Happy Father's Day Dad!!!!!!!)

Comments

really interesting to see E's SS class.

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop

Lymphoma, Stage Four