Two Beautiful Girls...


...the most beautiful in all the world, to be sure!

Comments

Yes, gorgeous. Do I detect a St Patrick's Day lilt there? I have been away from blogging for a week - a WONDERFUL TRIP TO sYDNEY - MORE LATER ON MY BLOG_ AND AM AMAZED AT THE LENGTH THIS aDY BLOG HAS GROwn to in the mean-time. I didn't realize we could put stories on. (lovely memories of Wineglass Bay, Megg, but I'm sure I cared about your bull-ant sting.)
Rachel J-L said…
Very dramatic, Mum.
Yes, they are incredibly beautiful girls!
Megs said…
i'm sure you cared about my bull-ant sting mum! i don;t think i told anybody. those incredibly beautiful girls are not going to sleep... again... ahhhhhhhhhh!!
Have just tried to add Sydney trip to my blog. No success at all. Will have to wait for Rachel to return from Sydney. (with Victor)

Popular posts from this blog

Lymphoma, Stage Four

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop