Last Day of Walking Everywhere!

Hello! It's the last day of my tricky little scheme! I had planned to walk this morning to church, however was running late, so biked with my lovely little family down the Withywindle. It is a rainy Sunday afternoon, the kind where snuggling in bed or on the couch or in the bath with a good book is a heavenly activity to undertake. that's what the rest of my little family are doing! The icecream truck has just been, Bens has a loaf of bread baking, & Coco is working out how to manufacture her very own crisps! I, on the other hand, am obliged to fulfill my commitment to walking ten thousand steps a day. So I am going out for a walk. In the rain. For a very long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lymphoma, Stage Four

I AM A US CITIZEN!

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop