HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RACHEL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!



Coco chose this picture for you Auntie Rachel!! This is the circular monkey bar at her school, and Coco holds the record for the most go-arounds!! We love you and are sooooo excited to give you a hug (and a birthday facial and massage!)

Today I had a pedicure with my good Canadian friend Beth, and my toes are orange with Thanksgiving Turkeys and Cornucopias! It is dark and very cold and rainy and very windy here. The door just blew suddenly and violently open, wind whistling in! There are still stunning golden fall leaves on many trees, though the trees in our garden are bare. It is lovely eating the plum jam I made from our plum tree, now that its leaves are all gone.

Comments

Rachel J-L said…
Thank you.
I had a lovely day. And I'm looking forward very much to seeing you so soon!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop

Lymphoma, Stage Four