HAPPY HOBBIT-COMING-OF-AGE RACHEL! HAPPY HOBBIT-COMING-OF-AGE CAROLINE! WE LOVE YOU!

Comments

Megs said…
1975 ... a wonderful year!!!!!!! Love you both Caro and Rachel!
Anonymous said…
Hola Meggsie!

No tengo Facebook, ni un blog, pero nuestro dirección es:

Andrew Shillito & Ramona Argüelles Menéndez
Ivy Cottage 2
Crossroads, Yellow Walls Road
Malahide, Co. Dublin
Ireland

Almost as "hobbity" an address as Bag End!

Think I have yours down.

Un beso
Andyroo
Gimena said…
Hi sister!!! Our adress:
Calle Esperanza 3021
Bº Jardín CP: 5016
Córdoba
Argentina.

Love.
gime
caroline said…
Yes man finaly I´m coming-of-age :-)soon so soon
But for now I´m still 32 -phew! :-)
looking forward.....
It´s going to be a goooooood year!
Was soooo great to talk to you! I love you! We shouled do it more often!
I called Gime too and she was there! It felt like a reunion of us! First talking to you and then Gime. You are so precious to me!!!!
kisses caroline

Popular posts from this blog

Lymphoma, Stage Four

Katie, Keith, Tierney and ...