My mind is in India!


...having just finished Yann Patel's 'Life of Pi'. (This pic is by Becca's sister Triona.)


The little girls (and I in a tick) are jumping REALLY high on the trampoline. This afternoon I'm going to be labour support person for a friend who's having her first baby - prayers and good wishes for her, boyfriend, baby and me much appreciated. My wonderful Bens is coming home early from uni to look after the girls - he really is an amazing, reflective, humble, giving, sensitive and wonderful man. I'm thankful for him, Eowyn, Coco, and you, my wonderful blogisphere community!!


LOVE,

Megs

Comments

Have just read a book which you would like, Meggs: Sally Vicker's "The Other Side of You". Vickers is a psychotherapist plus univ lit lecturer, plus Fine Arts expert. The book is about using the paintings of Caravaggio to help in therapy.

Popular posts from this blog

Lymphoma, Stage Four

I AM A US CITIZEN!

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop