Happy Holidays!



These cute seasonal treats are from one of my workmates - it was our Christmas  party today (and I was by far the worst at pinning the tale on the donkey!) I'm feeling disappointed that this job  is a maternity leave  contract which is about to finish. I really like the people I have been working with, and the job. I have been busily applying for jobs and having interviews, but not with success as yet. We're in  a tight spot financially, as there needs to be money in the bank for all of January's rent, leaving minimal wriggle room. It feels so much easier when there is that wriggle room.

I am very thankful for the people in my life ... these three here photographed, and you, my delightful and much cherished blogging community.

Happy happy holidays, and love,

Megs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop

Lymphoma, Stage Four