Unnatural light. I wrote that short story today, as my first WRITING class is Friday. Laurel and i went to lovely yoga this morning, reminding me of yoga with Serendipity Rose in Australia. Dear Eowyn is having a lot of stress around getting up early in the morning for school. She gets anxiety tummy aches and even throws up. Her teacher and pediatrician are great, and working through this with her. Please pray for her. Starting preschool has been a huge step for Coco. She is much more settled now, and as ever full of energy and fun. They are both amazing! I've been getting migraines. Bens has been pick ever since starting uni, and is pretty swamped with uni work. The autumn leaves are stunning!
Personal Statement – Iowa Writers’ Workshop
Wonderful blogging community, I'm posting this statement with two purposes. 1. It kind of summarises where I want to be going, which I want to share with you 2. I'd love feedback! They've asked me to: "Include your purpose in pursuing graduate study, any research you wish to pursue, and your future vocational goals." Thanks for reading this - I feel honoured by your interest in my life!! I want to write a novel, with beautiful sentences and adroitly crafted chapters. Since preschool I have read voraciously, and appreciate exquisite writing in multifarious forms. I have natural writing talent, and derive deep satisfaction from creating prose, yet I have spent my life longing to write novels and not doing so. The work I am submitting came into existence because I was applying to attend the Iowa Writers’ Workshop. Belonging to this writing community would enable me to be disciplined in producing literature. The tutelage and mentoring I would receive is something I y...

Comments